Join the interdisciplinary and dynamic Private Clients Team as a working student or intern. Together we advise and support entrepreneurial families and high net worth individuals in a national and international context.
- You are studying economics or law
- Basic knowledge of income tax is a plus
- You bring analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- You have the ability to work both in a team and independently
- You are a strong communicator and like to share your ideas
- You are highly committed
- German skills are mandatory whilst good English skills complete your profile
- You can start immediately and are available for at least 6 months
- Comprehensive consulting – You will support the consulting of high-net-worth individuals, single family offices and entrepreneurial families.
- Goal-oriented communication – Together with your team, you will represent our clients in all tax and legal matters and communicate with authorities and other service providers.
- Exciting projects – You will participate in advisory whilst supporting national and international projects
- Support in the preparation of property tax returns
- Research on tax and legal topics
- Preparation and attendance of client meetings
- A central office in Munich, Düsseldorf or Frankfurt with the option to work remotely
- Professional development through training, diverse projects, and complex tasks
- Training on the job: You will be assigned to projects and mandates from day one – with a mentor by your side
- A young and fun team
- Regular team events, such as hiking tours and a ski weekend
- The outlook for a permanent position at gkn Gräfe Klümpen-Neusel
About gkn Gräfe Klümpen-Neusel:
We are a fast-growing boutique tax and legal consulting firm. We pursue an integrated and holistic approach for private individuals, entrepreneurial families, single family offices and foundations. In addition to legal and tax advice, we also focus on economic and owner-strategic aspects.
We look forward to receiving your application! Simply send a short application letter, a copy of your educational certificates, proof of studies, and your CV to Claudia and Maren: